Michael Hyatt – Leading Through Crisis
Can your group thrive in disaster?
You’ve watched the information. You’ve seen the scary stuff taking place on the earth. The longer term is unsure, and also you’re now going through one of many best exams of your management.
How will you put together for one thing you didn’t see coming? How will you greatest reply to the problem as an alternative of reacting to it?
It’s pure to really feel anxious throughout a disaster, and as a enterprise proprietor or chief, your individuals are ready so that you can step up and provides them braveness.
You possibly can emerge from the challenges of as we speak with a stronger, extra resilient group. We may also help.
Main By Disaster is the chief’s information to succeeding in turbulent occasions.
As the previous CEO of a $250M company and the founder and CEO of a multimillion-dollar, leadership-development firm, Michael Hyatt is aware of what it’s like to reply to a disaster as a frontrunner.
In the course of the recession of 2008, Michael Hyatt confronted a problem with Thomas Nelson Publishers. Many had been fearful concerning the state of our economic system and seemed to him for steerage. However Michael and his management staff carried out a gameplan that resulted in saving the corporate and permitting it to thrive within the hardest economic system.
In Main By Disaster, Michael needs to equip you with the technique to emerge profitable in crises like COVID-19. This on-line course will train you how one can . . .
- Guarantee a gradual, dependable mindset regardless of how dangerous it will get
- Use easy practices to floor your self in four areas and set the stage for assured resolution making
- Assess your distinctive vulnerabilities within the four most necessary areas of your small business
- Create a tiered, threat discount response utilizing my four step course of
- Establish the alternatives most advantageous to your small business from least dangerous to most dangerous
- Create an efficient communication plan in your staff and prospects that evokes confidence in you and them
Instruments and Templates to Information Your Group
Within the course, you’ll obtain downloadable instruments and templates to assist your group combat the COVID-19 disaster and different challenges you could face sooner or later. Consists of instruments corresponding to:
- Private Sources Stock, to take inventory of the assets you must fight disaster.
- Grounding Habits Report, that can assist you win the battle in your thoughts as you implement your motion plan.
- Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation, that can assist you assess your prime 5-7 vulnerabilities within the enterprise that must be addressed now.
- Threat Mitigation Planner, to prepare your response to every of the dangers you face.
- Disaster Alternative Maximizer, to distill your considering right into a product plan for thriving amid the disaster.
- Disaster Communication Planner, to strategize the when, how, and who behind speaking your motion plan.
- Layoff Resolution Maker, that can assist you determine if layoffs are crucial and take the proper subsequent steps if they’re.
- Money Circulation Situation Planner, to forecast your money circulation and see what’s on the horizon for your small business.
- When you full this course, you’ll have the instruments and techniques it is advisable confidently lead in turbulent occasions.
Six Classes to Navigate the Chaos
Plus further assets to additional show you how to in your management.
Session 1: Shift Your Pondering
Transfer from a spot of shortage and worry to abundance and confidence
Quantify the assets at your disposal to attract on throughout this time
Recall previous victories to gas your resilience as we speak
Take management of your ideas so your thoughts turns into your ally not your enemy
Instrument: Private Sources Stock
Session 2: Keep Grounded
Clearly perceive what you will have management over and what you don’t
4 areas to give attention to to regain your sense of equilibrium
The best way to set your self up for high-quality resolution making when the stakes are excessive
Easy practices you should use on daily basis—regardless of how loopy it will get—to fight overwhelm, exhaustion, and worry
Instrument: The Grounding Habits Report
Session three: Assess Your Vulnerabilities
The 4 areas in your small business you could contemplate when assessing vulnerabilities to construct the inspiration in your Disaster Motion Plan
The particular questions it is advisable ask in every area to make sure you’ve considered every little thing
Establish your prime 5 to seven vulnerabilities that have to be addressed now to outlive
Instrument: The Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation
Session four: Scale back Your Dangers
4 methods to make use of to cut back your largest dangers
Establish what it is advisable Droop, Scale back, Remove, and Variety now
The best way to create a three-tiered strategy that ensures you reply appropriately to your prime 5 to seven vulnerabilities
Instrument: Threat Mitigation Planner
Session 5: Establish Your Alternatives
The best way to leverage innovation and creativity like by no means earlier than
The four-part framework for figuring out which alternatives take advantage of sense to pursue given your specific context
Uncover hidden alternative in 4 areas—Market Penetration, Product Improvement, Market Enlargement, and Enterprise Diversification
Instrument: Disaster Alternative Maximizer
Session 6: Implement Your Plan
A 3-step course of that can assist you shortly develop a communication plan in your staff and your most necessary exterior relationships to encourage confidence and belief
Precisely what your staff and prospects want to listen to from you now
How usually it is advisable talk to maintain everybody aligned
The largest communications errors you may make in a disaster and how one can keep away from them.
Shortly finalize your Disaster Motion Plan for fast implementation
Instruments: Disaster Communication Planner and Disaster Motion Plan
Extra Coaching: Money Circulation Situation Planner
Run money circulation situations to grasp your tolerance for income dips
Decide which bills you’ll be able to afford to proceed and which of them you’ll be able to’t
Establish how lengthy you’ll be able to go earlier than it is advisable do layoffs or make different important selections
Decide whether or not or not it is advisable pursue more money assets like emergency loans, strains of credit score, private asset liquidation, and many others.
Extra Coaching: Layoff Resolution Maker
Three questions it is advisable remedy when you’re contemplating layoffs.
The best way to assess if layoffs are crucial in your group.
Particular questions to tell who it is best to lay off (if that’s what you select).
A course of for dealing with the layoff dialog, and how one can do it with care and concern.
Extra Coaching: Church and Non-Revenue Chief Implementation Information
Particular steerage on how one can apply the course ideas in a non-profit setting.
A four-part framework to assist pastors and non-profit leaders assume via what issues most now
The best way to assess, reply, interact and talk along with your congregation or constituents for max affect in disaster
Frequent errors non-profit leaders make in disaster and how one can keep away from them
You and Your Group Can Achieve Disaster
The unknown doesn’t should threaten the way forward for your group. With the proper instruments and technique, you’ll be able to emerge from a disaster stronger. With Main By Disaster, you’ll be able to thrive within the midst of your best challenges. Order the course as we speak.
Michael Hyatt – Main By Disaster: Movies, PDF’s